Grape Juice is a favorite and when it's homemade it tastes unlike any store-bought.
You want to select grapes that are firm, colorful and sweet to the taste.
We have found that steaming the grapes is a great way to extract the juice and does not require the grapes to be boiled. Grapes are very high in antioxidents and we like to retain the natural ingredients as much as possible.
The recipe below calls for a Steam Juicer.
Grape Juice Recipe
- Extract the natural juice of grapes with the power of steam. Just boil water in the bottom container and place grapes in the top container. Natural concentrated grape juice drips into the center pan where it can be extracted.
- Ladle the hot juice into hot your canning jars, leaving about 1/4 inch headspace.
- Wipe rim of jar.
- Center lid on jar.
- Screw band down until resistance is met.
- Place jars in canner
- Make sure the jars are completley covered with water.
- Put lid on canner
- Bring water to a boil and process for 15 minutes.